Friday, January 5, 2018

Blinging in the New Year for SewBeeMine Aprons

When I first started offering wearable art one of a kind aprons at my local farmer's market people liked them but would say they were too pretty to wear. I made a sign saying NOT too pretty to wear and that seemed to have broken the ice.

The aprons have really taken off and I love to make them because each one is different and so far that is keeping me interested in making them. Encouraged by Happy Customers I'm getting ready to take the aprons up a notch.

I'm very excited about bringing on some extra special
super duper all out Bling a Ding a Ding Dong for the 
2018 Collection of One of A Kind Wearable Art Aprons.

Stay tuned for pictures and links to buy in the months ahead.
If weather permits the first batch will be debuted at The Phoenixville Farmer's Market on Saturday February 10th.

I've been collecting.......from various sources

MATERIALS:
About 250 yards of various vintage trims







Approximately 36 yards of Gross Grain Ribbon for straps




PLUS 140 YARDS OF  ASSORTED VINTAGE FABRICS!







Planning on getting started with the first batch - next week!
Boo Yah!



No comments:

Post a Comment