Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Sew Bee Mine on Etsy

I have had a booth at The Phoenixville Farmer's Market on the 2nd Saturday of each month for the past 10 years. I do have a bit of a following there, many people just keep coming back for more.....which is fabulous. :)

This holiday season as I watched people fawning over and buying so many one of a kind wearable art aprons I realized that I need to expand my audience.

I love the market because it's literally a five minute drive from my home/studio, and The Phoenixville Farmer's Market is really a special place where people not only come to buy food from local farmers, they also come to have breakfast or lunch at one of the fabulous food trucks. They come to listen to live music, and/or a food demo of some kind and they come to just hang out. It's a place to see all your friends!

Anyway, I just opened up a special Etsy Shop just for Sew Bee Mine, 
I hope people come there and support it as well. 

                       Say hello to my new mannequin! It was fun buying a bunch of crazy wigs for her.
                                                             Just got a rainbow one in today!

Vintage Bark Cloth and Gypsy Tiers Wearable Art Apron 
Ride Em Cowgirl Horse Apron
Beautiful Vintage Fabrics Rose Pocket Apron
Stunning Multi Layered One of a Kind Wearable Art Apron



No comments:

Post a Comment