Saturday, December 5, 2015

Sew Bee Mine Booth Number 9 Kimberton Waldorf School Craft Show 2015

The Kimberton Waldorf School Craft Show has been part of my and my children's life since they were toddlers. I've participated in it as a vendor off and on over the years making and selling various things, mostly dolls! and now with Sew Bee Mine. But whether a vendor or not I have never missed actually going to it and finding beautiful handmade gifts from so many talented people.

Last night was the preview and it went really well, saw many existing friends and met some new ones and sales were brisk. 

A comment that keeps coming up about the aprons and potholders is that they are too beautiful to wear or use! Really having to convince people that you've got to look good when you are cooking! And everything can go into the washer and dryer.

I'm off this morning for a full day, and really looking forward to it.




No comments:

Post a Comment