Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Dollies, Birdies, Wearable Art Apron and more from Sew Bee Mine at Narberth Music and Arts Festival 2018 Sunday May 20th

A friend gave me a stack of unfinished vintage dresden plate patchwork pieces and they inspired me to make some simple dolls to go with the flock of lavender birdie sachets that I made last week. 

I had a whole big baggie full of little wooden birds that were picked up at a flea market, not sure what use they were going to be put to until now but just had to have them. Also have a tub of vintage hankies......It took a few tries to make a doll body that was perfect for this......but now that the pattern has been made I am really enjoying making each one, one of a kind.


Come by Sew Bee Mine this Sunday May 20th 
I will be on Forrest Ave. in Artist's Alley 
from noon to 6:00 with these sweet dolls and birds, plus one of a kind wearable art aprons, and embroidered birdie bags.
See you soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment