Monday, August 3, 2020

Trying Out The New Sewing Machine Today

I have a new sewing machine, well almost new. It's a refurbished Husqvarna Elena 20. My tried and true other Husky machine that is at least 20 years old still goes strong after all these miles put on it, but the new one has so many decorative stitches! It's really quiet too, the other one sounds like a train.
Many new ideas are stewing for the fall and winter. My studio is in the process of an extreme makeover thanks to my dear husband Pat who tore out all the carpets, painted the walls. He is right now building a new 4 ft by 8 ft cutting table for some big wearable and hang on the wallable fiber art items that are in my head waiting to come out and happen.



Here are some masks made today once regular mask orders were done. Note the stitch on the top to secure the nosepiece in......love it! They are for sale on the wearable art mask page...

No comments:

Post a Comment